Monday, October 8, 2012

Catfish with a twist.


 Yesterday we had Catfish with roasted pepper, avocado and persley pesto for dinner.  Catfish is one of my favorite dishes.  I usually cook it in the oven with just a little bit of lemonpepper and when it's done I pour over it a little bit of extra virgin olive oil.
And it always tastes beautiful.

I had a lot of persley in the fridge so I decided to make a Catfish with a twist.  The persley pesto is so yummy - you can use with almost everything. 

Persley Pesto:

10 cm. cucumber
1 tomato
2 cups of fresh persley
5 cm fresh ginger
3 gloves garlic
2 tsp Dijon mustard
Extra Virgin Olive oil.

Usually I put some honey in it but I didn't have any so instead I used some Pecorino Sardo instead.  It was equally good I have to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...